Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dead T.V.



Are you people watching that t.v. show Lisa Williams Talks to the Dead? That may not be the exact the title, but holy god that show scares the bejesus out of me. Not the parts where she is channeling people's dead mothers and spouses. It's the haunted house part, where nasty energies bellow at her to get out and zoom through her body and show her how they got their heads blown off in drug deals gone wrong etc etc. She actually said last night to some horrible man who throws people's luggage out of "his" room in a hotel, "If you are here touch me or one of the crew." I can just imagine the camera guys thinking "WHAAAAA?" Do not touch ME guy who decapitated a blonde and threw her in the closet! I have been watching entirely too much T.V. Fox cancelled New Amsteram. The show about the guy who was given the "gift" of eternal life by native americans in the 1500s in New York and is now a cop in NYC. I thought that show was genius and am now in mourning. I am very pathetic lately. And speaking of pathetic, I am suddenly blocked from buddy/FP's blog...FP, send me an invite so I can get back in!

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm blocked too! Buddy, have we offended you??? We miss you FP, please be our friend again!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

ok this is the weirdest ! i just signed on to her website and had my name placed on her healing prayer list the day before yesterday.

oh no, no offense!!! sorry, just taking a break from blogging. being too obsessive about it. if I close it then i dont have to obsessively go back and see who has visited. i am a little OCD about some things. i am just taking a break from blogging for a while.....

5:28 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Okay, FP well I am glad you are okay, I was a little worried. Very weird re: Lisa the psychic. Once again were are oddly in synch.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

out of all the psychics in the world....... weird.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs a new haircut, that short spikey thing is soooo 80's. But she is cool, no offense to her fans.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

my blogging break didnt last long. i'm addicted. "hi, my name is FP, Buddy, Juan Headlight, Iff716, and I am a blogging addict." sigh.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me what channel and what time this mystical spiky sexy looking Lisa girl can be seen, MJ, please! Ever read ghost stories? I'm reading a really scary one named Julian's House -- spooky! But so relaxing to be freed from Prison Block B&B!

6:00 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Lisa Williams is on on Saturday nights on the Lifetime channel, 9:00 p.m. Ms. Linder Loo. I love a good ghost story. Did you read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold? It is more sad than scary, but really interesting.

Hurray for FP back to blogging!

Jr., Lisa Williams looks like a tropical bird to me.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice Sebold writes very compelling, sad, disturbing stories about rape. Lovely Bones was so sad. I think it is being made into a movie. Did you read her book Lucky about her own rape? Horrid, disturbing. Guess Sebold considered herself lucky compared to the fictional Susie?

1:42 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I didn;t read Lucky. Have been escaping into Edith Wharton and E.M Forster lately. Good ways to block out work at lunchtime.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home