Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Crushing Bugs



Centipedes. There are little red centipedes invading my home. Jr. has helpfully pointed out this is because we live underground. Jogi has helpfully pointed out they bite. How in god's name to you rid your house of centipedes? I squish them, Jack puts them outside, Kate helpfully points them out. No long term solutions there. Any extermination suggestions greatly appreciated.

BFI is homeless. Girlfriend kicked him out. BFI came over here while I was at work and shared his woes with Jack. Jack crying in the middle of the night because he is worried about BFI. Much explanation as to all the reasons Jack did not need to worry about BFI despite everything he had told Jack. BFI stands for Big Fucking Idiot today. If only he were a centipede. BFI will not be taking children again anytime soon as he is moving onto a boat with a broken down alky buddy. Told children "now I can give your mother more money because I won't be spending money on you". Logic behind this: he won't be taking kids for weekends anymore so no money will be spent on those weekends to care for them. BFI is a disease I am constantly trying to innoculate the children against. Katie, god bless her practical soul, said to me "I'M not worried about dad."

Well, two minutes to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the show that starts my every morning. Then off to Blunder and Blunder. Good day everybody!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

it's good to start your day with a show featuring a woman who kicks evil BFI demon BUTT! Rock on with your bad self sister. Enjoy your trip! Missouri? Branson is there but other than that I haven't a clue. I'd have to drive through it but never stopped for long. The only travel tip I can share is NEVER stay in a town called Lebanon. regardless of the state. I've never had a good experience in any town called Lebanon. that's my story and I am sticking with it.

12:38 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Buffy is my idol! That Giles was the monster in Rocky Horror cracks me up. As for Missouri, the only thng I know is that song with the line "Goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come..." which leads me to believe there most be SOMETHING interesting about it...as I will be in airport I'm sure I won't see what it is. I can only imagine what horrors lie in Lebanon.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

well, i know ONE of the two Kansas City(s) is famous for steak, I think it might be the Missouri one so maybe you could have a big ol steak, unless you're vegitarian..

9:13 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

Peter Hinwood was the buff monster in the RH film, He didn't do much after that. He did do an interesting film called "Sebastiane" that I saw back in the late seventies but I think he dropped out of show biz after that. His singing voice in RH was dubbed by Trevor White. Anthony Head (giles) was in the RH 25th anniversary MTV special as himself but I don't know what his connection to RH. He isn't listed in the IMDB data base as in the cast..
There have been LOTS of stage productions of RH. Maybe in one of those?

9:27 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Well damn, I don't know why I thought Giles was the monster...pity cause the thought was very entertaining. Found out Giles was Frank-N-Furter in a number of stage productions though. Saw pictures, no Tim Curry that's for sure. But who could be...Tim/Frank was the first man in eyeliner to make me weak in the knees!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

curry is completely brilliant in that film. subtlety is not a word one would immediately think of in terms of that film but their are so many subtleties and nuances in his performance that are just stunning.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home