Sunday, June 03, 2007


Dung Summer



I hate summer. Summer sucks. I want perpetual October. Today is Sunday and it is hot and sweaty and gross. The kids will be back from Satan's lair anytime now and I wish they weren't. I want 24 hours without them. And air conditioning. Mommy does not want to go to the supermarket today, mommy wants to run away. I would like to open the door and let Lady run away too. I was so sorely tempted when I came in last night and there were retalitory presents for me on the floor (Oh, mother left me alone again, time to defecate!).

Kids back and they are being very sweet and funny. Guess I'll stick around. Went to a psychic party at Lia's on Friday night. Good reading, positive feedback on move, kids have great future (She saw little Missy in Prague and Jack working in Washington D.C.). She saw marriage for me again (oh boy) with a guy named Paul who is a very good match for me. She said lots of other stuff I will not bore you with. Last night I dreamt Brendan Fraser was my boyfriend. Maybe she meant Brendan instead of Paul.

Must go and wash floors with a bleach solution. And have more coffee. My poem today is called "Song of Jr."

Song of Jr.

When I hear a noise outside my door
It's hard to check
Since I'm so close to the floor.
I need a ladder to see what's what
I'm almost as short as LuLu the mutt!
But don't feel sorry, don't feel bad
I may be a midget, but I'm still really rad!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all Lulu is a BEAGLE not a mutt, secondly I'd like to leave you all with another poem for Sr.
For Sr:
My ostrich legs are weapons
they flail about like autumn
It's sad I can't control the way they jerk
When I walk towards a door
they bang as they hit the floor
These thuds will wake the neighbors once more
Oh how I wish they had more grace
I'd decorate them in some lace
Instead I try hide them in the trash

10:34 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

Mmmm Brendan Fraser. He has been in PAUL-y Shore movies. maybe that's what the psychic was picking up on???

10:03 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

That's it! When Brendan and I say I do somewhere in the Hollywood Hills I want YOU to be there! Do you think Brendan can be persuaded to get married in his George of the Jungle outfit?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home