Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blessed is the ATM in Stop and Shop




A miracle has occured. A child support miracle! I was in the supermarket, doing the usual conservative, what's on sale, shop. In addition, buying school supplies and hoping to god there was at least 90 dollars in child support account to offset school supplies. Go to ATM to check, prepared for zero balance. and OH MY GOD, it is almost $800.00. Yes folks, EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. My first thought, it's a mistake. My second thought, who cares, CHECK OUT NOW. Cannot fathom how that much money got in there unless Chrissy got a tax return check that was confiscated. Can you say "hurray for the Child Support Enforcement Bureau!?" Mommy is now going to shop for shelving for the babes so I can get their belongs out of boxes. And new sneaker shop is scheduled for tomorrow. La la la. Imagine being so happy they day before returning to work from vacation. God is good. Or perhaps is was the Infant of Prague who sat in on my last "channel the dead" session. The Infant was hanging with Big Jesus and his pet lamb. And no, Jr. I am not going to burn in hell as I have been informed that Jesus has a sense of humor. And you're the one who wanted to know if Jesus kept his lamb on a rope. I would write more about Oregon but I am too hysterical right now....okay, I learned in Oregon that their are tons of varieties of blueberries. One tasted like it had basil in it. Gotta go!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MJ
I think that your cosmic cash machine score is due to the Jesus bandaids with special healing powers. Should I send you more?
X
Johanna

8:00 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Of course! Please send more Jesus Bandaids at your earliest convenience. I still have one wrapped around my little toe; Jesus has amazing staying power!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus loves you.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

bless the Sweet Baby Jesus. Glad he had your account number.

11:21 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I know I've got a friend in Jesus!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

sweet water walkin' Jesus

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this irreverence makes me want to hide under my bed covers! This mocking of baby Jesus might be the source of all these current natural disasters too. Until we know for sure that Jesus has a sense of humor I think a posture of fear and groveling would be more appropriate!

8:20 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I am not mocking the baby Jesus...and are you insinuating Lil' Jesus lopped off my finger?! Or do you mean natural disasters like mud slides? Either way, I certainly didn't make Jesus mad...it must have been The Fourth Person. Wait, he has all his fingers...nope, Jesus isn't throwing mud or removing fingers...it's just the way of the world. Throw off the chains of Catholic guilt Jr.!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home