Friday, July 21, 2006

Hello world...it is finally cool enough to sit in this room and type. And my keyboard which spent a good part of the week inoperable is suddenly working again. Glorious Friday, looking forward to napping on the couch before feeding babes. My friend Frank got through his surgery fine, I was happy to find out last night. My car died and I had to WALK home from work twice before it was fixed. It is about a 45 minute walk...walking in this town is looked on with much surprise by most of its denizens because EVERYONE drives. It was a lovely exercise in embarassment, dressed in my idiot Kiddy Academy outfit, walking along busy roads with no sidewalks. Thank god that nightmare is over now. Must go lay down...old and tired...can't think of a poem to add...google Frank Simone and read his poetry. He rocks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home