Monday, July 10, 2006

Poetry Party

Poetry party at Miriam's was really fun. Met some new poets and reconnected with some old friends. Reading happened in the middle of BBQ, and I got to read first. Had to yell initially to get revellers attention, but it was funny and it got me psyched to do some more readings. Steph was there, as was my friend Frank who has been sick. Frank is a gifted painter and fanastic poet (his love poems are especially haunting.) He goes in for heart surgery next week; hoping against hope it all goes well. Look for his work online, Frank Simone. I'd print some here but I haven't asked him yet.
In other news, Jack has begun Summer school and hates me for making him go. Oh well. Maybe next year he'll do his math homework.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

i love ricky lee's "company" and "walk away renee"

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home