Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What I Wrote Instead of Yanking Out Fistfuls of the Bitch's Hair

Ms. ___ ____
_____ Middle School
11 ____ Road
Our Town, NY


Dear Ms. _____:

Apparently there is some confusion as to whether or not I signed a quiz my son Jack brought home from your class. That is indeed my signature on the India Quiz, although as I signed it in a rush while helping my daughter with some of her homework, the signature was perhaps not as legible as it could have been.

What I find rather disturbing is that you accused my son of forging my signature. I am perplexed as to why you would voice such an accusation against Jack before speaking with me. Is he in the habit of lying to you? If so, that is something that should have been discussed with me before now. My own experience with Jack is that while he can be forgetful and disorganized, he is generally an honest boy. I would like to discuss this with you further. If you believe my son is dishonest, so much so that you would tell him you don’t believe what his says, than the rest of his time in your classroom is going to be tense and uncomfortable for both of you. This can’t be good for his academic progress or his self-esteem.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at (631)123-1234. I am home from work every evening by 6:30 pm.

Sincerely,


Mary Jane Tenerelli

Cc: ____ _____, Principal; ____ _____, Assistant Principal

2 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

Remarkably restrained! Brava!

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie is fantasizing about drop kicking the b_ into oncoming traffic on Myrtle Ave!!!!! Please give the boy an extra long hug from both Auntie and Uncle Troy!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home