Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fleas Have Last Laugh

This morning I get the kids out in the car, spray a thick fog of flea killer all through the house (damn cats), and run outside. Oops, my car keys are not in my bag. Must go back in and find keys. Five minutes of searching before I locate them on the bathroom sink. Five minutes of breathing in toxic bug spray. I probably gave myself cancer or brain damage. It will be hard to tell the brain damage from the perimenopause.

A Flea and a Fly

A flea and a fly flew up in a flue.
Said the flea, "Let us fly!"
Said the fly, "Let us flee!"
So they flew through a flaw in the flue.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of cauliflower brain! Please get your brain scanned so we can compare our brain damage. I bet your brain isn't growing into your eye socket like mine is! Still don't know what that odd object is jammed into my frontal lobe, still waiting to hear back from Annie on that one.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

flea from the red hot chili peppers is cool though.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home