Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tea

This morning, a cup of hot tea after a nasty stomach virus feels like a blessing. Watched my daughter sleep this morning (Kate, who is 8) and noticed how perfect her little eyebrows are and that her skin lit up with six a.m. light makes her look like a Renoir. More blessings. And wait, a third to report! Yesterday my son Jack (age 10) sang in front of the New York State Music Association. Brave, beautiful boy. His music teacher talked to me about his pure, lovely voice, perfect diction, and bright future as a singer if that's what he wants. Afterward, the children's father and I called a detente (oh the stories there) and we all had a celebratory cake and ice cream together in honor of Jack. To be continued later as I have to get ready for work and get Little Miss Renoir into the shower (transforming her into Little Miss Shrieking She-Demon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home